Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Farai Rwodzi and CFX/Interfin Bank Zimbabwe are misguided

Farai Rwodzi and CFX/Interfin Bank Zimbabwe are misguided
by Gilbert Muponda on Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 1:38am



Farai Rwodzi and Interfin Bank Zimbabwe are trying to blame me for their arrogance and incompetence as demonstrated by their illegal and irregular take over of my Bank Century/CFX. The problem is that Mr Rwodzi is used to rely on political muscle and force to achieve deals but unfortunately this situation requires more than that.



In their latest instalment they allege I am scaring International partner and investors. I totally refudiate ( borrowing Sarah Palin English) these false and malicious allegations. Interfin are simply looking for a scape goat for their poor judgement in controversially taking over my Bank Century/CFX . They failed to do a proper due diligence even after my lawyers Gutu and Chikowero Attorneys at Law had written to them warning them of the on going ownership wrangle.



In their effort to launder the and hide the fraudulent take over of Century Bank they mistakenly thought they could just take Century/CFX Bank assets including is valuable Moneygram International Franchise and rebrand them as Interfin Banking Corporation.



I have done the responsible thing and advised MoneyGram International to review their relationship with Interfin due to the possibility of reputational risk which is highly likely given how Interfin have decided to handle this through the media. Firstly they falsely claimed to have paid me US$ 5.3 million then suddenly vowed that they will never pay me a cent. The actual amount they owe is US 15.4 million being 309 million multiplied by $ 0.05.



Interfin Bank , Farai Rwodzi and others conspired and connived to illegally and irregularly grab my Bank. This is proven by High Court Case HC 6244-04.Interfin is enjoined in those proceedings by virtue of taking over Century /CFX holdings which is respondent number 6 in HC 6244-4.Interfin assumed all assets and liabilities of CFX/Century Holdings.They are refusing to identify who “bought” the 309 million shares in dispute.



I have been fair and reasonable with Mr Rwodzi and Interfin Bank Zimbabwe .I personally called Mr Farai Rwodzi on his mobile phone and offered to negotiate an amicable settlement. He banged the phone. I sent my little cousin to talk to Mr Njanike who is our relative, he rebuked and mocked her. I sent my lawyers Gutu and Chikowero Attorneys at Law to write to Interfin, but their letters have been ignored. All the way Mr Farai Rwodzi and Interfin have been displaying a high and mighty attitude whilst ignoring a legal and legitimate claim.



In addition I have offered them 2 options to resolve this, Firstly they can pay cash price of $ 15.4 million being 309 million shares times $ 0.05 per share or alternatively issue me with 309 million shares or equivalent in value to the $ 15.4 million.









Lastly this has been a very tragic personal loss for me and at first an apology would have been enough to end the story but all I have had have been false allegations and fabrications being offered as defence by people who ought to be very remorseful. My lawyer Mr Oscar Ziweni ( RIP) who filed High Court case HC 6244-02 died a broken man after his law firm and him were specified and banished for defending me and my Company ENG Capital.



My lawyer who had become more of my big brother was personally humiliated, detained, harassed, intimidated and emotionally blackmailed just to punish him for filing Case HC 6244-04.He then died mysteriously and suspiciously after being stalked and being under siege just to intimidate him from representing me and ENG Capital.



Now Interfin’s so-called International investors and Business Partners have every reason to be jittery if they do business with people who are prepared to go to such an extent to take over assets or pretend such things never happened and carry on business as usual.

No comments: